Sunday, April 5, 2009

Christchurch and Toroans

Last week was another usual week, except for some interesting time with Toroans and a trip to Christchurch. I invited a bunch of Toroans for lunch at Chopsticks101, a Malaysian restaurant which mostly turned out. They reminded me of being a Toroan once and I kinda miss being a Toroan..haha. On saturday, I went to Christchurch with Peter, Wira and Yanika because they wanted to look for secondhand car. I joined them for fun and check out their car as well. It was a 5 hours ride to Christchurch! they bought the car for NZ1500 which is around rm 3000++...quite cheap for a car eh? I makes me wanna buy one too, but nah, there's no place to go anywhere, most places in Dunedin are within walking distance. Moreover, I got a bike too! enjoy the pics!


Toroans, students from all over the world.

Malaysian food. I ordered Singapore noodles.

cheesecake, I think I'm gonna gain weight soon.

Cathedral Square in Christchurch

nice statue

Sushi, love it love it

It's eating time

hungry Peter

Christchurch

joyful Peter got his car for NZ500, sharing between 3 persons

Ke-rais-che-rch

some landmark in Christchurch

within Christchurch cathedral

the art

it's an Anglican cathedral

Christchurch Cathedral in Christchurch

playing chess, huge ones

Cathedral square

No comments: