Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Typhoon Ketsana, Earthquake in Samoa, and tsunami approaching New Zealand.

Apparently, the capital city and the outlying areas of the Philipines has been hit hard by the typhoon Ketsana, flooding 80% of entire Manila city. The flood is quite unbelievable and I would not have got a clue what to do if that happens. Cars were floating around and people was on the roof of their house. I also heard that Sabah felt the effect of the typhoon. For instance, heavy rain and strong winds was felt during that time.

Luckily, my friends that just went to Manile went back 2 days before the typhoon struck. When I told one of the more ignorant one among my friends who went to Manila, how lucky he is to have come back earlier. His reply was, I was in KK now, that's not my business anymore. That shows how ignorant he is. haha.


Today, a major earthquake struck Samoa today and triggered waves of tsunami heading towards the direction of New Zealand. I was like oh dear, not another tsunami warning again.But then in the end, the warning was cancelled. Hopefully, New Zealand will never be hit by any disaster, the same goes to my beloved Sabah.

No comments: