Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wellington Ze Capital of NZ! ( North Island trip 2009)


As usual, my blog does not normally filled with words and writings. I just want my pictures to do the talking, I just want to share what I've seen via my camera! Sometimes you see people blogging and they wrote a lot stuff and it's kinda funny at times.
Get to the Point! Wellington, the capital of New Zealand, is one of my favourite cities! It reminds me of Hong Kong in a smaller scale. For me, Wellington provides urban lifestyle with all the high-rise and skycrappers around but at the same time it's a small city. Love it.
Pictures tell the rest!

Wellington view from Victoria University of Wellington

I know wearing that sunglasses is not cool, but my eyes were swollen that caused by allergic reaction.

downtown Welly~

Night view of Wellington

symphony of traditional and modern

Wellington's tallest?

floating ball? defying logic and science?

float metal ball~

crewmen

chilling~

No comments: