Monday, October 5, 2009

Hari Raya Open House and Malaysian Cultural Night 2009

I attended the Hari Raya open house organised by various Malaysian clubs and societies.
It was fun because I get to meet friends that I have not seen for a while, and most importantly the food was great! they served satay, rendang, chicken curry and all sorts of desserts in authentic Malaysian style!
Also, there was a Malaysian cultural night plus mooncake festival organised by Toroa and I attended that one as well, it was great too, I get to eat lots of mooncakes and kuih batik. Yum yum...







too delicious..

even Americans love it...

phew...tasty, rendang, curry, and roti jala

Laksa

apparently, Fung was satisfied with the food and the atmosphere.

Wira looking younger and younger






the Sabahans...



the Sandakan boy who is studying health science...

Malaysians!

fan kuat a while...to Da Fu's China

No comments: