Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chen Sin Reunion CNY 2010

It all started with a school picture...
Someone posted a school picture during the time of primary school time in Chen Sin on facebook, and it sparked a reunion party. I was not particularly from Chen Sin(I was from Chung Hwa KK!), but then my participation is justified because of the close relationship with those folks that used to study in Chen Sin, many of them I met in church, secondary school, etc.
I'm pretty much mainly responsible for organising the reunion XD, by helping Lo Pei Yee to create an invitation page in facebook, we're able to estimate the numbers of participants as well as pinpointing our location(Promenade Hotel), date and time.(
I remember I was sick at the time, which was bad because I got sick in the middle of Chinese New Year!
I also ate a lot of desserts, which I have not done that for so long~~ Oh no~
It's nice to see faces that I have not seen for a very long time as well as familiar
faces that I see...Well done, let's organise one next year!

















3 comments:

Sylvia Easter said...

nice loh your photo XD
I'm sick too when the CNY!!!
hahahaha!! not enough sleep

WarsongLord said...

hehe...wah, I was quite suffering at the time...fever, flu, sore throat and all these..ahaha.. I think I ate too much unhealthy foods

Sylvia Easter said...

tu la XD aiyo