Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weight Loss attempt and experiments

Weight loss has been my goal since I was 13 but I was unable to achieve and maintain it well.
Yes, there were times when I managed to lost much weight but I was not resolute enough to maintain an ideal body weight.
Thus, various diet experiments had been conducted ever since just to bring down the weight.
In the process, I realised that skipping meals or going on a starvation diet won't help much and it could actually make you retain fat!
In the end, who would have thought that a scientific approach to weight loss is actually the best way to lose weight.
My friends saw my success and were interested in my method so he embarked on what I did and this is the result.


2010

2009

2010

2008

Hopefully my method will make changes in his life! XD

1 comment:

吃太飽 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.