Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's day

I would like to wish my mother and mothers around the world happy mother's day.
I know being a mother is not easy, being mother provides us with care, nurture, love, and teachings.
Being a mother have to face with their children's rebellious behavior and disobedience.
Although I would hardly express my gratitude to my mom, I would like to say thank you for everything.


bought this box of chocolate to show my gratitute to my mom. Unfortunately, I cannot bring it back until I finished this year's study. then, beh tahan will finish all the Hershey's chocs in it. have to replace it then.



Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

niku-niku said...

OUR MOM ROCKS

Joseph Tseu said...

make sure it is Original Herskey when you replaced it ... hahahaha ...

by the way, must get ready your father one ... hehehehe ...