Monday, May 25, 2009

Ice skating: My first time 2008

These few weeks have been boring and nothing much to do except looking at books, do some exercise, sleep, and go to lectures. Maybe that's the reason I'm here for instead of playing around all the time. Nonetheless, it reminds me of my very first ice skating experience last year and I would like to share with you all.
As you know, Sabah doesn't have a real ice skating facility, so I got the chance to ice skate in NZ with the 'awesome foursome'(PeiJia, Vera, Felicia, Reseena) as they called themselves. The 'awesome foursome' is a very adventurous group and I had fun hanging out with them.
They went back to their own respective country already and I will never forget them for all the fun and entertainment they brought upon me. TQ o'some 4'some.


yay, first time!

Fizee with the move

the 'awesome foursome' and I.




No comments: