Monday, July 20, 2009

Potluck dinner at Kotahi

Recently, I was invited and joined a potluck dinner at Kotahi flat in Toroa International House. The residents in Kotahi is Hamwira, Henry, Sebastian, Sam, and Owen. As usual, I could not resist it when I saw so many variety of food being served, so I ate quite a lot.^^
Thanks to Kotahi residents for helding such a nice potluck event, so kind of you guys...organise more of these events ok? haha.

Sam said Sabahans don't know about Roti John, I seriously did not know it until I ate it during the International Food festival..LOL

Diversity! Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, USA, Indonesia, and India! but Sabah rocks harder!

Kai Yuan and Henry Auguestine...

They say we look alike...

Yuji Nakane, Hamwira, and Alvin the entertainer.



eat eat eat~

take more!




Potluck = everybody brings their own dish and we eat together.

No comments: