Friday, July 24, 2009

Fung's Birthday(11th July 2009) and Political discussions

The university's second semester started 2 weeks ago but I find it much more difficult this semester to cope up because of the difficulty of the papers I'm taking this semester. Hopefully, I'm able to cope up. In this post, I'll just post some pictures taken at Fung's birthday as well as pictures taken from our friendly political discussion meeting that we called it the Forum of the Deep South. Fung's my pal from the same Malaysian state as me, which is the beautiful state of Sabah. The discussion meeting is a gathering of selected individuals interested in politics where political discussions are being... discussed.

Fung's bday

Happy Bday...

the happy birthday song player...

dinner before the discussion.



future Japanese Prime Minister..he looks like a younger version of Junichiro Koizumi.

crazy looking faces.

2 comments:

samantha said...

i object! why did you put the ugly photo up? the one that we made faces. i protest!

WarsongLord said...

your objection is ineffective... thus, picture will be remained in this blog...hahaha. besides, that's the point of the picture, make a weird face