Friday, July 3, 2009

Satisfied, second semester starting soon


I'm satisfied with my semester 1 results. Thank God. But I will have to maintain or improve my grades so that I can take on Honours programme. Hopefully, I will be given such option because an Honour degree will always look so much better than a mere degree. Also, it could actually shorten the period of study if one is taking Master degree or actually skip Master and go straight into P.H.D or Doctorate if you've done really really fine.
Still have a long way to go, have to be patient, have to be hardworking, have to be disciplined, have to manage time well.
Moreover, I'm going to start my next semester on 13th July 2009, I hope that this time I will put extra effort on study and get improvements on my grades! May God be with me!

2 comments:

pEaCe said...

all the best for coming semester!!

WarsongLord said...

Thanks Iriss!