Friday, February 20, 2009

一路向南之前

Many events and things happened before I left for NZ in 2009, these are those events and little happenings that I'm able to capture through my camera. Be nice to your friends no matter who he/she is. ^^





Audrey and I


Ei Ling and I


Angela and I


already hungry


seems happy


Girl?


Always see ah vee in starbucks and Jap restaurant!


sedap?


so laoz~ Ah Moo and Siao Di


so cool !


funny Audrey


Jun2 and Angela


Yung2 being serious


drinking also got style


Angela ate more than me


Audrey and Ei Ling


Ng Sian Hup's pet


Siao Di's on the Top of the 麻包!


Love it, tho it looks weird in pics


My favourite dish, by my parents before I depart.


Doner.


Retarded version of Lee


Ah Vee sings when he's sad. LOL


Siao Di!


Ah boy and Lee Cheng San


Siao Di was so happy


we're all from St.John Shaolin Temple!


yeah~


Waja, you have served me well, after this I think you need to go service.


Bryan: woo~ woo~ dun leave me~ (^^)


Kitty: Aw, why u hafta go?(LOL)


Kitty: Who's gonna tickle me when u're gone? (LOL)


Benjamin


Bah Liang aka TillerLeong

2 comments:

niku-niku said...

awww i miss their cooking also >w<

WarsongLord said...

u talk about cooking again ah?