Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My surroundings in Dunedin, New Zealand

It's been 5 days since I returned to Dunedin. I was living in Toroa International House but now changed to Anzac Avenue. Let me show you how it is in Anzac Avenue. It's a nice place, with large room for me to live~ wuhoo~. Outside, there's a train station and a garden square, nice sights to behold! One night, I was boring and I did not have anything to do then I went out there and chill out, taking pictures of those nice places around me. enjoy the pics people...

train station as the background


Train station!


granduer


garden square just in front of the train station


elegant..


some shops over there


nice plants


train..choo choo


Shanghai?


No skating !


flash mode : Anzac Square


Anzac square signboard


this is what I see outside my room


my window


entrance, welcome!


restaurant outside of my room


kinda cool

No comments: