Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time to re-think mistakes that I have done

Havent written blogs for a while but I'm not good at it anway. but there's one thing that horribly troubles me that I wish I could unleash it in a healthy and 'poetic' way.

I've done countless mistakes throughout my lifetime.
But it was always myself who's going to suffer the consequences and fix the spilt myself.
During Chinese New Year I'm not sure why I was kind enough to help an ungrateful person that's in need of a thing so desperately for so long, which is bad for the thing he's seeking for.I know this person is sleek and crafty through years of experience. unfortunately, I helped(out of happiness and joy) >.<...(i allowed injustice to survive!)out of kindness and I helped him with all my heart.

But my kindness was repaid with betrayal, I have not felt betrayal for so long that I forgot what it was like.My silence was exploited, my help was exploited, my friendship was exploited! It was painful in the heart to see a thing falling prey into an ungrateful person's hand. It was painful to know that you cannot do anything, say anything to bring the thing out of the tricks for the ungrateful person had exploited every single bit of your kindness and repay you with disrespect and rudeness. And in this period, he even exploited all the little details for his advantages. Little did the ungrateful person realise that without my help, he would not have known the existence of the thing that he desperately seek for even before he sees the thing. The ungrateful person has forgotten that no one has ever helped him and he's only a laughing stock for everyone, I look upon him with sympathy and my kindness appeared, but once it does appeared, it was exploited to the core! to the deepest core that the Earth has ever seen.

I have not felt so sad and guilty before,for I have put one of my best friends into the mouth of a wolf, no one would understand, everyone might have thought that I was just a barbaric thug being unreasonable and trying to seek a confrontation with an innocent man(Not quite)! He's played the card well. It's even sadder to know that you could not do anything to change all these. and it's even sadder to think that I WAS THE ONE who put my best friend into the wolf's den. I don't really like to intervene in peoples' decision but I'm deeply concern on this one which deeply worries me.

I'm left with few days in the Land Below the Wind. it's painful to left behind something unfix but I believe there's nothing I could do but to wish for wisdom and practical thinking of the person that I put into the wolf's den. hoping that one of my best friends would be wise in dealing matters and would not be fallen into tricks and irresponsible behaviours.

Hope all is well, Shalom, my friend

No comments: