Sunday, February 22, 2009

My pets

Ah, once again I'm leaving my pets behind going back to NZ. Let me show you my pets! My house has cats, dogs, fish, turtles, crayfish, and believe it or not. we once had crocodile, mousedeer, as well as python!




Puss in Yellow boots!


Bryan feelling happy


resting under the hibiscus tree


my dad fed my pig nose turtle into obesity while I'm away!


my dad's tilapia fish


now u see me, now u dont'!


we're guarding the house!


crayfish and Angelfish


freshwater crab!


fight! argh!


kacau kacau


curious little puppy


one family


lovely mother of 3


hiding



get outta here!

4 comments:

Velarry Suan said...

I dont think the fish can be considered as pets la.... ITS FOOD!!! HAHAH!!

WarsongLord said...

hahaha..make sense

Velarry Suan said...

hEhEhE

Munkee, said...

kitties!! meow meow!