Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trip to Queenstown and Wanaka Aug,2008

Time to share some one of a kind experience in this blog. In August 2008, I went for a trip with my best friends in NZ( PeiJia, Reseena, Felicia and Vera) to Queenstown and Wanaka. Queenstown is a beautiful tourist town with splendid mountains and natural environment. More importantly, I've done bungee jump because my friends insisted on doing it, then it would be so embarrasing if I'm the only one that is not gonna do it.^^
We also went to Wanaka for skiing! that means I've done 2 things first time in this trip! bungee jumping and skiing!


at Queenstown

tree climbing

our rented car

Beside Lake Wanaka

Crane!

Lake Wanaka

Reseena pointing at the sky

Vera on the top!

Lunchtime

the awesome foursome?!

PeiJia

Felicia

peace

Queenstown

Queesnstown





cold!







first timer

gadgets ready

Vera was good at it.

noob skier





Bungee

ah! help!

world's third highest

going there...to jump!

so that's how it works








No comments: