Monday, February 16, 2009

Prepare to encounter problems.

All of a sudden, As it seems that problems were about to be solved before going back to study in NZ, it descended upon me like meteor shower from the sky. I'm not so good at sharing, so I would like to share it through my blog. Hoping that releasing it through this method would bring relief to me.



不择手段,恩将仇报, In order to achieve his goal, he can actually turn my friends and cousins against me. In order to achieve his goal, he can actually pretend to be so pathetic but actually many people was behind him. He could do anything, anything , even after my 'obvious boycott, and unhappiness' towards his actions.
I cannot imagine what would happen if he achieve his goal, the same fate that befall to everyone else. Stop pretending to be innocent and show yout true colours( that's not possible though). However, it was my stupidity who made all these possible, it was my blind kindness to let this took place. Hope no catastrophe happens.



To one of my (once )best friends,
I have much patience on you my friend, I kept endure and tolerate what you have done. you always accuse me of speding so less time with you but you never look at the mirror. you said that I spent too much time in front of the computer looking for information and news and spent too less time chatting together but you never look at the mirror as well. Still remember last year Chinese new year, when I put my hand on yout shoulder and you push it away and shouted at me for cheating on you, but in the end, I was not wrong...It was you who never see things carefully and already acted, but you already finished scolding and the pain in heart already felt.
and this time it was the same. in those sms, how many F words you have uttered, have you ever considered my feelings? have you seen me replied any F words to you? in those sms, have I ever used人生攻击 against you? you kept doing it. you're blinded by your perception, by the only things that appear in your eyes and you intepret it your own way, by the one who depicted himself as a pathetic, innocent guy that are persecuted by me. In those sms, you said I just lost 2 friends, have you ever thought that it was so painful to hear that a friend threaten to end a friendship just because of another person's business and you do not even know the truth yet?
We've been through so much, me and you in National service, I was just right beside you when whole gang of people descend upon you seeking fight. prepared to aid you. Would that person that you think was right and you want to bring justice for him do this? do your mind even move?
Most ridiculously, in the sms, you said I lost 2 friends because of 3 missed calls and 1 rejected call. my goodness, this has to be the biggest joke on Earth. you want to lose a friend just because of those missed calls? it's really saddening to hear but so be it if you want it. Do you even know that calls that I received from you recently were scoldings and mockings? sms you sent were provoking and annoying? Before the threatening of breaking our friendship, what did you sent? was not it annoying and angering?besides, I was driving, the safety of those in my car is prioritised. I was so tolerant, I was so accepting. but you just want to F it all up. the first F sms from you was like a knife pierced through my heart, ending friendship because of all these.
You even talked about my unhappy past regarding a conflict between me and another best friend.I know, the purpose of doing all these is to hurt me. well, great job.
I lost interests in talking or settling, who do you think you are to always scold and threaten to end friendship like this.
If you said I just lost 2 friends, another friend you're talking about is
不择手段,恩将仇报, I'm SO GLAD and OVERJOYED that it ends. if the other one is you, I'm prepared to suffer the consequences. because thanks to you, you brought the past up regarding my another best friend between me. I'm prepared to endure, as you know I endured so much of these, and YOU thrown me back there again. There are more I wanted to share but I'm afraid that your 人生攻击 against me will be overwhelming and i kept mine at minimal.




I hope you're happy, I'm leaving for NZ soon. farewell



No comments: