Friday, February 20, 2009

What I eat in NZ 08

Many people always ask me what did you eat back in NZ when I got back to Sabah. I can just say it's a long story, I eat Western as well as Eastern. And I was surrounded by good chefs, namely Vera, Reseena, Felicia, PeiJia, Estelle, etc. haha...what a lucky guy, guess what I only repay them by washing the dishes which I din do much also ...Nonetheless, let me show you what I eat in NZ 08


first ever pot-luck dinner with 'chefs' from all over the world.


Seafood fried rice from my workplace..so it's free~


vegetables...healthy


we ate tons of ice-cream over there, doesnt melt easily in NZ!


chocolate fondue! yeah!


Vera, PeiJia, Reseena, Felicia and I..we're food mates!


Baked chicken!


Ice-cream time!


fried rice


sushi!


Domino's pizza


Pizza~


Shepherd's pie by Reseena


Bee Hoon by PeiJia


dumplings


Chick Kut Teh... my friend said she doesnt know which part looks like it


veggies


YiHao came from Malacca to work here


PeiJia's cooking while Vera and Felicia helps


Salad by Vera


Drumsticks!


Nooodles


Kimchi!


Cheesecake


Steak


steamboat


fishballs in Dunedin is expensive


pork!


yes, they have luncheon over here!


Butter chicken


Smoked salmon


they got Popiah too!


fruits


Estelle, Reseena, Felicia, Vera and PeiJia


Potatoes with style?


instant noodles


chilling out


Western?


fruits


East blend with West


by Felicia


Salmon sushi..owww~~


dessert


yummy..


Apple Crumble! nice...they are all good at baking this


eat !


yummy


Felicia, Vera, PeiJia, Winnie Ho, Reseena and Estelle


cheers


cha ye dan?


Sotong!


PJ and Vera baking!


skilful


Felicia washing dishes


eating ice-cream


now that's what I eat in NZ. thanks to Vera, PeiJia, Felicia, Reseena and also Estelle for all the cooking experience.

4 comments:

joc3lyn said...

wow!!jealous eh..
so many delicious food u ate!!
bt hav to wash dishes after tat..kasian..=(
haha^^

WarsongLord said...

not quite...they sometimes fought to wash dishes also! thanks Vera and Felicia!

Munkee, said...

wooooooo.. the pie looks delicious! *yummy yummy*

WarsongLord said...

everything is delicious!!!!