Sunday, March 29, 2009

28-Dec-2008 Tanjung Badak trip

When I went back to Sabah, I suddenly realised that even though I'm a Sabahan, I have never been to any Tropical Islands in my own beloved state, I have never climbed the tallest mountain in our country, Mount Kinabalu. I have not done much in my beloved Sabah after living in it for 20 years! That's why I ask my friend Donald to organise a trip to Tanjung Badak near Rasa Ria Resort so that we can have fun together. I invited church friends, ex-classmates and my cousin along. and pictures will tell the rest of my story...

Jimmy

Kayaking!

the sun was shiny!

Banana boat again!

whoooo~

our pondok!

Donald and 'Daisy'

Volley ball...they are all girls!

Tumbui got style!

Vroom...!

ah Gang and Hen2

Chau Chun Kiang

Tun Tun Tui

it was not me, i juz wanna take a pic..haha

Wu sisters

being crazy

my 水上芭蕾 performance, everybody paid so much attention! haha

who's faster! splash!

shark and croc!

race ! race!

croc dived in to get that white buffalo!

girls! haha

5 comments:

Sylvia Easter said...

so nice......
I saw many my ex-classmate here including u in ur pics.... i wish i can folo u guys there... HAIZ-.-

no one invite me

WarsongLord said...

oh man, I really wish i could but i dun have ur contact anymore >.<

Sylvia Easter said...

hahaha!! its ok la.. just kidding ^^ take care

Joseph Tseu said...

alamak
how come I never got invited lah
I must enquire this to your cousin hahaha ...

WarsongLord said...

ah...senka guo shyong