Thursday, March 12, 2009

Otago Peninsula trip 2008

Last year around August, I joined Vera along with PeiJia, Reseena, Felicia and Winnie Ho to a trip to Otago Peninsula. It was a really nice trip where I really enjoyed my time with these awesome friends back then. They're really nice to me and I appreciate that, I wish I could have done more for them. Maybe when they come to Sabah, I'll really held a food fest for them! haha... Pictures say it all folks! enjoy!

无间道...

say cheese..

someone else' Golden Retriver and he's friendly...

talking with Winnie..

nice sight to be seen!

cattles below the hill!

Stand ground !



posting for the camera!

we're in kindergarten again...

wuhoo~

proposing? omg..

It was National Day for Singapore, these Singaporeans are quite patriotic!

lol

seeing the nice view before us

the end

6 comments:

pEaCe said...

wow..i always admire the scene. NZ always the best scene i've ever seen..hope to explore more round the globe of NZ.. peace!

WarsongLord said...

welcome to do so Iriss!

No_Idea said...

yer, beautiful scene....i want travel at NZ too!! wuwu

WarsongLord said...

who's No Idea? -_-...
sure u can travel to NZ! why not

Munkee, said...

man... those scenery and colours in the pictures are really driving me nuts! i seriously have to go there and take some pictures.. =((
btw, "someone else' Golden Retriver and he's friendly..." that dog is super cute! sweet!! =))

WarsongLord said...

nice right? ahhaha
that Golden Retriever was someone else' dog..but still very friendly to us!