Monday, March 30, 2009

North Borneo League!

Last year, I was wondering am I the only Sabahan in Dunedin? for I've never seen any other Sabahans around here. this question were always in my mind until I met Sharin, the first Sabahan I met here and she brought me to meet another couples of them! I was so excited that finally I'm able to see my brethrens from the Island of Borneo! or specifically North part of it. So, we went to Rainforest Malaysian Restaurant to have our dinner on Saturday. Then I realised that they were 3 Sabahans last year, and one left for Australia. the other two are Fung and Amir. then came along are Syaril and Mark both are health science students under government's scholarship! We chat and talked about Sabah and NZ, and we ate Malaysian cuisine that night. You would not believe the price, nasi lemak costs you rm30! roti canai costs you rm8! but yeap, it was fun and great to see my fellow Sabahans here in Dunedin! pictures below! tell it all!

Sabahans!

Syaril from Sandakan and Amir from Damai.

Fung(eating) from KK with Syaril.

Sharin from KK and I.

Mark from Papar with Fung.

cheers for Sabah!

2 comments:

pEaCe said...

is nice to meet up sabahan friends. is like a family. getting those home sick far..far away heheh.. nomatter how expensive it is the malaysian food there, still worth it eating those super double value meal.

WarsongLord said...

hahha..true true...glad to meet them.
and the Msian food is not juz doubled in value...i dunno how many times more expensive..haha