Sunday, March 22, 2009

These few weeks in Dunedin, New Zealand

I did not do much these few weeks, just going to lectures and tutorials, looking for friends out there in the weekned which take me about 15min of walking to reach them. Sometimes, I'll do some exercise but not often. Also, but not frequently, I will read, study and do my homework because I have to. Always eat outside nowadays, which is crazily expensive over here. One normal meal would normally cost you at least RM20! but I'm so lazy to cook and also thinking of eating less. So, just eat outside then. LOL! here are some pics of what's going on in these few weeks of my stay in Dunedin. cheers!


Yuji from Japan, my mentee...wants to come to NZ to improve his proficiency in English language.

that's me, my hair's getting longer! could not stand for long! and the wind is so strong in Dunedin!

Mr.Cem, fashion designer and teacher at Otago polytechnic, now went back to Germany because he does not like Dunedin! haha.he prefers New York.

my scarf from my sis.

nigiri salmon! favourite!

Japanese style fried noodles

the White mask! new vigilante in town!

new hero in town...members of Dunedin's watchmen

huh?

how's it going?

My new pal Peter...with his toys..lol

shopping in a furniture store

comfortable until we do it like yoyo~

roar!

St.Paul Cathedral and I going toward it.

Peter and I again.

huge cathedral.

Bryan and I.

Hijacking!

the Public call, new horror movie, coming soon

will scare the heck outta ya!

random buildings in Dunedin.

new shopping mall..Wall Street.

Wall Street

it's closed! at 5pm!

outside view from 3rd floor library.

4 comments:

pEaCe said...

hey, is it cold now!?going autumn right?i love the weather which i saw those pic wearing jackets and so on.i can feel the breeze from here hahah..

nice food but again, watch out for $$$ heheh..eat is one thing but then cash is another thing.the food went in but the money went out hahah..god is great!

WarsongLord said...

yeah, it's quite cold lately.. aroud 10c ...but it could get warm again suddenly..yeap, autumn's here soon!
love the cold weather!

yeah, my finance management is a bit rusty here..need to put more effort on it!

Munkee, said...

nice pictures!! ahhh! so envy of u! i wish i was there too! =((

WarsongLord said...

come la come la