Monday, March 30, 2009

An Introduction to my fellows: Moo! Foo! HaChoo!

Another Introduction to my friends eh? Yeap, Today, I would like to introduce 3 of my friends. They are Foo Tun Vui, Moo Herh Tien, and Wong Ha Choo. I've been with them my whole teenage life sharing many life experiences and interests.


2005

2005

2008

2008

Let's start by introducing this 'butthole'! hahaha, just kidding...This guy below here is called Moo Herh Tien. we called him ah Moo which is sort of like a cow or something... I first met him in cyber cafe! back then we're game freaks! but I'm not anymore, but still is! However, despite playing so much games, he's still able to cope with his homework and studies which I find impressive. and yes he's a smart student! got himself in to Matrix and local Uni which I will never have a chance to do so! sometimes funny, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes crazy...that's Ah Moo! keep up the good work Moo, God be with ya!

enjoying his coconut...so happy

handsome bah

Another 'butthole' would be Foo Tun Vui, we would normally call him TumBui or Tanpui if you know what I mean... Actually, I've known this guy since we're in kids because we went to church until now. He's super slothy, super relax, super slow, and sometimes I really get annoyed by his care-free behaviour as if he's not going to care if the sky falls down. can stay at toilet for 1 hour, always late for church and other activities, and very stubborn! But anyway he's still my good pal. Ladies and gentlemen, Foo Tun Vui aka TumBui.

He doesnt normally sing in Karaoke, as if he just pay to listen to us singing.

teaching his cousin bad gesture.

sleep sleep sleep

bad guy

Last 'butthole' would be Wong Ha Choo, what a funny English/Malay for him..Ha Choooo! sneezing! so I suggested to him that you should discuss with your parents to change your name..hahah..just kidding. I first met this guy at form 1 when I return to Tuaran for study.
He seems to know more about politics, history, and general knowledge compared to other ignorant Tuaran teens, but I'm better than him anyway! mauhahahaha... despite all these knowledge, he's also another snail-like person, slow, late and always sleep in class. so I love to disturb him in order to stimulate him to be a faster person. We went to National Service together as well and he's even slower than ever! so, I continue to disturbed! until one day, I gave him a scar on his arm that he will never forget( not my fault!). that's it for Mr.Wong.

werewolf!

mr.gay at the beach

what happens if the moon is full?

Note: guys there are lots of posts here, make sure you take a look on every single post available, would be nice! thanks!

3 comments:

No_Idea said...

apa hal with the Wong Ha Choo? hahah.how come like that de?

yer jiayih. i love ur oversea life

WarsongLord said...

hahahaha...thanks man.
anyway who's this?

No_Idea said...

is me Jessie, xiuxing. emm..is that pic real?