Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Caroling 2008

Carolling, a time where I can serve God along with other brothers and sisters in Christ with my voice and also bringing the good news of Jesus Christ to others. I really enjoyed participating in caroling with my church and I did it again in mid-December 2008. It was nice and unique in several ways because as usual, we're offered plenty of food to eat! but I did not each much in fear of becoming obese again! Also, we're like a travel team ready to get into tracks that normal automible are unable to enter! thus, we used four-wheeled pick-ups to get into some rural, inaccessible places! Moreover, We celebrated birthday for our respected teacher in church, Chun Hong. pictures will tell the stories folks!

That's the style he ate 'kayit'

at John2's house

Prepare to track!

muddy, unsealed roads! adventorous...after this, please complain to the govt about not doing their job!

slothy TumBui

eating time

at my home..

chit chatting at my home

Shimu's house

Uncle Kwan's house

taking pics with Uncle Kwan's pig-nose, smaller than mine!

wah, love it so much! salmon sushi!!!

oyster...

all the food prepared by uncle Wong Foo Wun and family

Chun Hong lao shi's birthday cake

Wong family with 2 'bodyguards'

singing happy birthday...

1)I was thinking that I should start eating so that others follow...

2) then I took one salmon sushi, which is my favourite!

3) As a result, everybody's jealous of me and started to shout at me.

4) Then I said, don't care you all! I'm gonna eat this!

5) then everyone started to kick my butt! haha, not really, they were also starting to grab some! eating frenzy ensued!

6) The End, the story may not be entirely true but it's loosely based on a true story. cheers!

No comments: