Sunday, March 8, 2009

First year of University life 2008

Thinking back the time I've decided to study overseas, lots of obstacles and challenges, plenty of encouragements and discouragements. Nonetheless, I'm here in New Zealand, it's my move now to move the chess and I hope that I'll make the right move. I'll share my stories through the pictures...my first year of University life in New Zealand.

2 of my best friends came and say goodbye to me..
b4 that, I had a 'cold war' going on with my right hand side of my best friend(white) for 2 long years and all ended in the airport. Historic moment...

train trip with Kim Bum Soo(S.Korea), Indra(Indonesia), and Faizal(KL)

I saw a sea lion for the first time in my life, and they are not afraid of humans! they bite!

bagpiper, Scottish heritage of Dunedin!

yay

Daniel, my ex-flatmate from Germany. he cooks for me sometimes as well. haha.

Faizal, was a health science student and now a medical undergratuate! well done, future doc!

Nick, cool American guy, learned a lot of political stuff from him.

outside view of my former flat.

Cathedral.

Kevin, Felicia and Vera



let's go out and hav some burgers in McD!

Kim Bum Soo was so hungry~

he ate most of it!

want some coke?

yum yum yum...

a hedgehog!

cute!

taking pic with this little cutie...

yo man...
that's my pictorial stories of my first year Uni, it's not everything, but I'll share it sometime in the future!

2 comments:

Munkee, said...

wor.. "before" pictures.. the ultimate hairstyle.. ngehehe!!

WarsongLord said...

? apa