Sunday, March 1, 2009

My University of Otago

I went to visit my friends in Toroa International House, the place where I
used to live. On my way back, I took a few pictures of my University so that I can share it to you my friend. It's not the whole campus though, but I took quite a few of the important sites and buildings.



University's symbol

one of the many lecture halls.

one of the campus buildings

plaza

St.David lecture theatre

The Clocktower, the structure that represent the University

the Clocktower again.

It's me with the Clocktower as the background.

looking at somewhere else.

once again.

the road was wet after the rain

food court in campus

Richardson buildings...with departments of Arts and Law in it

the famous library.

sneak a peak



library again

clubs and societies building

4 comments:

Velarry Suan said...

I wanna go there!!!!

WarsongLord said...

welcome!

Munkee, said...

damn! nice building structure! i like d library.. =))

Munkee, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.